For more than 35 years already, Stanwick supports companies in developing a project-oriented organization and in introducing a project-based way of working. Additionally, we coach project leaders/managers in successfully executing projects. Our experience tells us that an integrated approach of projects from a planning, commitment and management perspective is a critical success factors for profitable projects. These 3 elements make up the theme for this project management course.
- The Project Management course consists of about 15 learning modules of 90 minutes that are virtually facilitated.
- Each work session offers a mix of theoretical foundation and practical exercises.
- Each participant should preferably have a project in which he/she is functioning as project lead.
- During the whole course, online coaching moments are provided in which the progress and possible problems in these projects can be discussed or additional content questions can be asked with regard to the course material.
- Participants will be able to access an online training room, allowing them to connect with other participants and exchange experiences throughout the course.
- At the end of the training participants receive a Stanwick Project Management – Project Leader Training Certificate.
What do we offer?
We focus on the integration of the management, the behavioural and the technical component of Project Management. The following topics are discussed extensively:
- Building a Project Oriented Organization
- Introduction to Portfolio Management
- Project Management Methodology based on the PMBOK global standard.
- Interpersonal dynamics in projects.
- Creating the necessary energy in the project environment.
- Intercultural Project Management (IPM): managing virtual, global project teams.
- Expert tips concerning successful project management.
- Transfer of a concept to successfully execute projects in a complex, global and virtual environment
- Gain insight into the preconditions to develop a project friendly environment
- Translate the learnings to the work environment of the participants
Organisation Learning Path
- Learning path spread over +/- 30 days
- +/- 30 modules of 90 minutes
- Daily offline tasks for participants
- Daily 1h online coaching
- Fixed time every day
- Max. 8 participants
- MS Teams desktop application
- Above approach can be adapted to your specific learning needs
- Course language: Dutch or English
- Course material: English
When your company has put together a learning group, then we can plan and fix dates by mutual agreement