This "Process Improvement Methodologies” Green Belt combines the rigorous, statistical approach of Six Sigma with the simplicity and speed of the Lean philosophy. This allows participants to achieve the challenging financial goals of their company faster and in a more efficient way. The continuous success of companies is more and more depending on the presence of specialised collaborators who can optimise processes in team as well as production, service and administrative processes.
- The Green Belt course consists of about 30 learning modules of 90 minutes that are virtually facilitated.
- Each work session offers a mix of theoretical foundation and practical exercises.
- Each participant should preferably have a project regarding process improvement.
- During the whole course, online coaching moments are provided in which the progress and possible problems in these projects can be discussed or additional content questions can be asked with regard to the course material.
- Participants will be able to access an online training room, allowing them to connect with other participants and exchange experiences throughout the course.
- At the end of the training an exam is administered and participants who get a score of 70% or higher will receive a Green Belt Training Certificate.
What do we offer?
- Analysis techniques to recognise waste in your own business processes.
- Project prioritisation tools based on the differences between chronic and acute problems.
- Selection criteria for choosing the right approach/tools regarding the defined problem.
- A thorough knowledge of the Lean-Six Sigma DMAIC methodology: as a project management structure, as a statistic toolbox, as a lean toolbox, as a problem solving toolbox
- Teamwork and Change Management approach in projects concerning process improvement.
Organisation Learning Path
- Learning path spread over + 30 days
- + 30 modules of 90 minutes
- Daily offline tasks for participants
- Daily 1h online coaching
- Fixed time every day
- Max. 6 participants
- MS Teams desktop application
- Above approach can be adapted to your specific learning needs
- Documentation (digital)
- Digital training material
- Online training space
- Demo version Minitab
- Course language: Dutch or English
- Course material: English
When your company has put together a learning group, then we can plan and fix dates by mutual agreement