Organisations need to know whether their internal structures, systems and behavioural patterns equip them adequately for the new challenges they face today. They look for answers to questions such as:
- What is the best format for us if we were to remain competitive in a rapidly changing environment that is unpredictable, complex and ambiguous?
- With good candidates so scarce, how can we attract the right people and ensure that they stay motivated – and stay with us?
- How do we deal with our staff’s legitimate desire for more say and more engagement?
- How can we give our staff more influence over their own work?
- How do we create and encourage ownership?
- In all of these areas, how do we ensure that excellence and discipline are the basis of action?
How does Stanwick help the business consultant?
We help our clients gain clear insight into the major advantages of building a team-centred organisation and laying down a specific strategy.
Based on years of experience in coaching organisations, supplemented by the findings of recent research, and partly inspired by collaborations with organisations including Flanders Synergie, Stanwick has developed the TAO 2.0 model. TAO – team, autonomy, organisation – represents the three cornerstones upon which Stanwick has based its organisational assessment tool. TAO is also a Chinese word signifying the choosing of a path: setting out on a road to change.
By analysing an organisation from seven different perspectives, TAO 2.0 illustrates its strengths and identifies its areas of potential growth. These seven perspectives are:
- TAO (meaning and purposeful change)
- growth towards autonomy and empowerment
- organisational support
- degree of entrepreneurship
- leadership style
- adaptive structuring, or organisational design.
Together with a client, we use the TAO results as a basis upon which to formulate a clear vision and set out a detailed roadmap for implementing change.
We will accompany and support you along this road.